ios7 grouped tableview no longer grouped?

ios7 grouped tableview no longer grouped?

guivho
Hi,

Grouped tableviews of my apps are no longer grouped when compiled with
sdk ios 7.

Is this upward incompatibility known / expected?

Guido

--
The only people who make love all the time are liars.
                -- Louis Jordan

Jason Awbrey <[hidden email]> writes:

> look at the "TableView" section of the Transition Guide
>
> https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/userexperience/conceptual/TransitionGuide/ContentViews.
> html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40013174-CH10-SW1
>
> the Grouped style is still supported, but it looks different visually -
> grouped cells are no longer offset and take up the full width of the
> view

Thanks Jason.

Guido

--
FORTRAN is not a flower but a weed -- it is hardy,
occasionally blooms, and grows in every computer.