iPhone Messaging To Control

sabor_11@yahoo.com

I want to develop a messaging app in iphone using Monotouch.
so, usually this need to select the list of recipients.
for that i want to build control same as that of iphone new message screen.

I am referring to 'To' field in new message screen. all the functionality like multi-contacts selections, bubble effect, etc.

more over, I have my custom list from which i will filter the result and send it for user selection.

so any idea / code sample, by using that i achieve the task.

thanks,