btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

bryan costanich
There are bindings for redlaser, tapku, and three20 in two different spots:
What's the deal with this? Which ones are the most up to date? Why are there two locations?

Re: btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

Geoff Norton
We've migrated everything to github, so they canonical location is there.

-g

On 2011-03-20, at 9:21 PM, bryan costanich wrote:

There are bindings for redlaser, tapku, and three20 in two different spots:
What's the deal with this? Which ones are the most up to date? Why are there two locations?

Re: btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

bryan costanich
Got it. Maybe the other one should be deleted, or at least a note should be put up there. It looks like the redlazer project has gotten some love on the google code site recently.

From: Geoff Norton <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:08:47 -0400
To: bryan costanich <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

On 2011-03-20, at 9:21 PM, bryan costanich wrote:

There are bindings for redlaser, tapku, and three20 in two different spots:
What's the deal with this? Which ones are the most up to date? Why are there two locations?

Re: btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

Chris Branson
I am maintaining my RedLaser bindings here:-

https://github.com/chrisbranson/RedLaserBindings
https://github.com/chrisbranson/RedLaserSample

I did originally maintain these in the btouch library on google code, but I moved them to my github repository a few months ago as that's where all my work is at the moment. The ones in my repositories are up to date and are being maintained - the Google code version is now out of date.

Happy to merge my work together into any central repository - appreciate it's confusing at the moment!

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Branson
CEO

Insphire Limited
5 Chase Park, Daleside Road
Nottingham NG2 4GT
United Kingdom
Registered in England 3309635
2 Office: +44 (0)115 9793377
Mobile: +44 (0)7989 439225
[hidden email]
    2

2

From: Geoff Norton <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:08:47 -0400
To: bryan costanich <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

From: Geoff Norton <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:08:47 -0400
To: bryan costanich <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

On 2011-03-20, at 9:21 PM, bryan costanich wrote:

There are bindings for redlaser, tapku, and three20 in two different spots:
What's the deal with this? Which ones are the most up to date? Why are there two locations?

Re: btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

Geoff Norton
Merged, thanks!

-g

From: Geoff Norton <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:08:47 -0400
To: bryan costanich <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

On 2011-03-20, at 9:21 PM, bryan costanich wrote:

There are bindings for redlaser, tapku, and three20 in two different spots:
What's the deal with this? Which ones are the most up to date? Why are there two locations?

Re: btouch binding libs for tapku, 320,etc.

Jon Dick
The Tapku and Three20 stuff is wildy out of date if even usable back then....

---
JonĀ

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Geoff Norton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Merged, thanks!

-g

From: Geoff Norton <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:08:47 -0400