app crashs directly after start

Andreas Ploetzeneder
Hello,
when starting a compiled Application on the device it crashes before starting the Default Screen.
But the app crashs before starting the debugging.

How can i find out the reason?

        public override bool FinishedLaunching (UIApplication app, NSDictionary options)
        {
            System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("Start");

is not beeing written !

So directly after the default.png i see the crash...

Re: app crashs directly after start

Nic Wise
Deploy it to a device, then open xcode (organiser) and look at the
logs there for the device, that will tell you whats going on.

I'd suspect keys, which is usually the problem.

I think the simulator logs to the normal Mac console (console.app)