View on top of tabbar navigation

Morten Kruse

Hi,

I'm creating a new app where the user has to login before using it.

I'm using storyboard and tabbar navigation.

When The app starts up I want to check if the user is logged in. If not logged in I will push a view onto the screen hiding the tabbar navigation.

When the user is logged in the view should slide away again.

How i do this?

Br morten

Re: View on top of tabbar navigation

Nic Wise
After you assign the window's RootViewController (which might be being
done via the storyboard), you could then use

            window.RootViewController.PresentViewController(...)

to throw up a view over the top?

Could you segue to another view in your storyboard, based on if the
user is logged in or not?