Upto date Flurry Analytics.dll or bindings?

Upto date Flurry Analytics.dll or bindings?

technohead
Hi all,
  just realized that I was no longer getting all Flurry Analytics events (particularly new users and user sessions) since iOS 6.0. I've been using the FlurryAnalytics.dll from Xamarin's monotouch-bindings on github (https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings/tree/master/FlurryAnalytics/binding).

   I'm not entirely sure how old the version of the dll is that I was using, but looking at the one on Github, it looks to be last updated 5 months ago, so doesn't look like it's the latest version of Flurry SDK (4.0.6). Any ideas as to where to get an updated dll or better yet, how to generate the dll?

thanks,
Dennis

Re: Upto date Flurry Analytics.dll or bindings?

ChrisNTR
I actually went through on Sunday updating the bindings so they work with the latest version, just pushed an update of the files to GitHub.

All the best,

ChrisNTR

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:31 AM, technohead <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
  just realized that I was no longer getting all Flurry Analytics events
(particularly new users and user sessions) since iOS 6.0. I've been using
the FlurryAnalytics.dll from Xamarin's monotouch-bindings on github
(https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings/tree/master/FlurryAnalytics/binding).

   I'm not entirely sure how old the version of the dll is that I was using,
but looking at the one on Github, it looks to be last updated 5 months ago,
so doesn't look like it's the latest version of Flurry SDK (4.0.6). Any
ideas as to where to get an updated dll or better yet, how to generate the
dll?

thanks,
Dennis

ChrisNTR
Microsoft ASPInsider
http://weblogs.asp.net/chrishardy
http://twitter.com/chrisntr

Re: Upto date Flurry Analytics.dll or bindings?

technohead
Ah cool, thanks Chris!

Re: Upto date Flurry Analytics.dll or bindings?

georgepiva
Hi Chris. I was talking with Bryan and I know that Xamarin is not responsible for keeping bindings up-to-date, but it may help others too.

I have just received an e-mail from Flurry Analytics:
> Dear Flurry user,
> Flurry has been busy preparing to help with your transition to Apple iOS 7, which will launch soon. Please follow the steps below to update your Flurry SDK before iOS 7 becomes publicly available. If you do not update to Flurry’s latest SDK (version 4.2.3), the quality of your Flurry Analytics data could be negatively impacted.

But at https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings/tree/master/FlurryAnalytics/binding, the latest available binding still being the version 4.0.6.

Do you know somebody else who already did this update? Did other developers in the community requested Xamarin about this issue?

Thanks in advance.