Unable to get the simulators to launch

Paul Johnson
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy to the simulators (iPad and iPhone), but no matter
which one I choose, I get the same error

warning MT1201: Could not load the simulator:
dlopen(/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iPhoneSimulatorRemoteClient.framework/Versions/A/iPhoneSimulatorRemoteClient,
1): Library not loaded:
@rpath/DevToolsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DevToolsFoundation
   Referenced from:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iPhoneSimulatorRemoteClient.framework/Versions/A/iPhoneSimulatorRemoteClient
   Reason: image not found

What do I need to install to get the simulators to work?

Paul
--
"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a

Re: Unable to get the simulators to launch

Nic Wise
Which version of xcode and xamarin studio do you have?