UITableView section bodies disappear on rotate?

UITableView section bodies disappear on rotate?

Michael McGlothlin
I have a custom table that is allowing heights to be automatic dimensions. I'm using a custom UITableViewCell for the cells and adding a sub view to the ContentView and adding my controls to that sub view. I'm turning off translating the mask to constraints and using my own constraints to position and size the elements on the cells. (It doesn't appear that you can use constraints to position and size the table cells themselves as it seems they don't position correctly in that case?) In either portrait or landscape everything appears correctly but if rotated the section bodies collapse and disappear. The headers and footers are still visible. I can see the constraints being updated as part of the process but they are set exactly the same.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the Unified API for iOS 8.

Sent from my iPad