UIPICKERVIEW

sama446
Hi
  I am using a lot of UIPICKERVIEWs in my application. As the standard pickerview selects a value as soon as the scroll stops, i changed the way to select from it. I included a Done button in a view, so a value is selected only when the DONE button is pressed. But now im thinking of using gesture recognizers to collect tap on the selection indicator.
  The value should be selected only when user scrolls and then finally taps on the selection indicator. Any suggestions how to know if user taps on the selection indicator?