Quantcast

TransientAttribute ?

Michael McGlothlin
If an interface or virtual method defines the [Transient] attribute for a method argument do I need to specify it also or does it carry over? Anything else to be aware of?

e.g. UIApplcationDelegate.GetSupportedInterfaceOrientations()

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin
Sent from my iPhone

Re: TransientAttribute ?

Rolf Bjarne Kvinge
Hi Michael,

If a virtual method defines the [Transient] attribute, you do not need it in any overrides.

Rolf