The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

guivho
Hi,

I just uploaded a new version of my app and got following warning at the
end of the upload:

> The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

How can I find where this 'apply' selector is used, and even better, how
can I get rid of it?

I'd rather fix this now rather than being rejected after a one to two
weeks 'Waiting for review' time.

I've found a forum thread about this problem, but no solution yet:

Forum thread: http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/8953/

Please advise,

Guido

--
I think your opinions are reasonable,
except for the one about my mental instability.

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!

Re: The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

Nic Wise
Sebastien is on the thread in the forum, and he (or Rolf) is the one
who can fix it.

Literally - those 2 are the core X.iOS engineers.

:)

Not sure which build it'll be in tho.

On 26 March 2013 07:42, Guido Van Hoecke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded a new version of my app and got following warning at the
> end of the upload:
>
>> The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply
>
> How can I find where this 'apply' selector is used, and even better, how
> can I get rid of it?
>
> I'd rather fix this now rather than being rejected after a one to two
> weeks 'Waiting for review' time.
>
> I've found a forum thread about this problem, but no solution yet:
>
> Forum thread: http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/8953/
>
> Please advise,
>

> Guido
>
> --
> I think your opinions are reasonable,
> except for the one about my mental instability.
>                 -- Psychology Professor, Farifield University
>
> http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!

Re: The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

guivho
Hi Nic,
Hi Nic,

Thanks for the info.

Hope they come up with a solution soon, I got three more apps to update :(

Guido

On 26 March 2013 09:43, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sebastien is on the thread in the forum, and he (or Rolf) is the one
> who can fix it.
>
> Literally - those 2 are the core X.iOS engineers.
>
> :)
>
> Not sure which build it'll be in tho.
>
> On 26 March 2013 07:42, Guido Van Hoecke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just uploaded a new version of my app and got following warning at the
>> end of the upload:
>>
>>> The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply
>>
>> How can I find where this 'apply' selector is used, and even better, how
>> can I get rid of it?
>>
>> I'd rather fix this now rather than being rejected after a one to two
>> weeks 'Waiting for review' time.
>>
>> I've found a forum thread about this problem, but no solution yet:
>>
>> Forum thread: http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/8953/
>>
>> Please advise,
>>

>> Guido
>>
>> --
>> I think your opinions are reasonable,
>> except for the one about my mental instability.
>>                 -- Psychology Professor, Farifield University
>>
>> http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!

> Nic Wise
> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

Re: The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

Nic Wise
I need to submit an app shortly, too. I think Rolf said he has a fix
(they changed the name), but the new release with it in isn't out yet.

YET.

:)

On 26 March 2013 11:05, Guido Van Hoecke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nic,
> Hi Nic,
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Hope they come up with a solution soon, I got three more apps to update :(
>
> Guido
>
> On 26 March 2013 09:43, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sebastien is on the thread in the forum, and he (or Rolf) is the one
>> who can fix it.
>>
>> Literally - those 2 are the core X.iOS engineers.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Not sure which build it'll be in tho.
>>
>> On 26 March 2013 07:42, Guido Van Hoecke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just uploaded a new version of my app and got following warning at the
>>> end of the upload:

>>> How can I find where this 'apply' selector is used, and even better, how
>>> can I get rid of it?
>>>
>>> I'd rather fix this now rather than being rejected after a one to two
>>> weeks 'Waiting for review' time.
>>>
>>> I've found a forum thread about this problem, but no solution yet:
>>>
>>> Forum thread: http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/8953/
>>>
>>> Please advise,
>>>

>>> Guido
>>>
>>> --
>>> I think your opinions are reasonable,
>>> except for the one about my mental instability.
>>>                 -- Psychology Professor, Farifield University
>>>
>>> http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!
>>

>> --
>> Nic Wise
>> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
>> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

Re: The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

Rolf Bjarne Kvinge
Correct, we've fixed it, and we're working on getting a release out with it.

Note that so far we haven't gotten any reports about apps actually
being rejected due to this.

Rolf

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to submit an app shortly, too. I think Rolf said he has a fix
> (they changed the name), but the new release with it in isn't out yet.
>
> YET.
>
> :)
>
> On 26 March 2013 11:05, Guido Van Hoecke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Nic,
>> Hi Nic,
>>
>> Thanks for the info.
>>
>> Hope they come up with a solution soon, I got three more apps to update :(
>>
>> Guido
>>
>> On 26 March 2013 09:43, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Sebastien is on the thread in the forum, and he (or Rolf) is the one
>>> who can fix it.
>>>
>>> Literally - those 2 are the core X.iOS engineers.
>>>
>>> :)
>>>
>>> Not sure which build it'll be in tho.

>>> --
>>> Nic Wise
>>> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
>>> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/
>

> --
> Nic Wise
> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

Re: The app references non-public selectors in MyApp.app/MyApp: apply

guivho
Hi,

Targister v2.0.4 was accepted and is Ready For Sale

So indeed, the 'apply' selector did not cause rejection :)

With kind regards,

Guido.