Thanks Everyone!

dermotos
Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally released my first app on the App Store.
(more info: www.groovepond.com)

I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance, especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who helped me.

App is live on the app store https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8

Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

jawbrey
Looks awesome - congrats!

The website is very slick too - is that custom or a template?

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
> released my first app on the App Store.
> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>
> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
> helped me.
>

> App is live on the app store
> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>

> Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

dermotos
Thanks! Site is based on a template and customized, got it from Themeforest. I think it was called "MobileApp".

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Jason Awbrey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks awesome - congrats!

The website is very slick too - is that custom or a template?

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
> released my first app on the App Store.
> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>
> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
> helped me.
>

> App is live on the app store
> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>

> Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Sebastien Pouliot
Congratulations :-)

Looks great, I'm downloading it now...

Sebastien

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Dermot O Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks! Site is based on a template and customized, got it from Themeforest.
> I think it was called "MobileApp".
>

> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Jason Awbrey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Looks awesome - congrats!
>>
>> The website is very slick too - is that custom or a template?
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
>> > released my first app on the App Store.
>> > (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>> >
>> > I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
>> > especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
>> > helped me.
>> >

>> > App is live on the app store
>> > https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>> >

>> > Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

bobreck
Very nice. Congrats!

Make sure you submit it to the app showcase on the Xamarin site.

http://xamarin.com/apps/submit

Bob

--
Bob Reck <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
PII Quality Assurance Auditor

The information contained in this message may be privileged, private and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message.

(more info: www.groovepond.com<http://www.groovepond.com>)

I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
helped me.

App is live on the app store
https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8

Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Alex White
Very well done, very polished, a lot of hard work has gone into that.

On 4 Dec 2012, at 01:44, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
> released my first app on the App Store.
> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>
> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
> helped me.
>

> App is live on the app store
> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>

> Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Nic Wise
yeah, looks great. Will grab it down....

Any reason why free and not 99c? (or 1.99?)

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:06 AM, Alex White <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Very well done, very polished, a lot of hard work has gone into that.
>

> On 4 Dec 2012, at 01:44, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
>> released my first app on the App Store.
>> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>>
>> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
>> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
>> helped me.
>>

>> App is live on the app store
>> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>>

>> Thanks again!
>>

>> --

t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Nic Wise
Ah! In app purchase :)

Nice UI tho. Love the animations, and the general consistency of the UI. Nice!

Iki

Re: Thanks Everyone!

moljac
Geez

Guys will factory reset help save iPhone?
We did bump and I was holding Bier-Krug in my hands instead of device and now Iki's iPhone is
literally "down the drain"...

Bump...no good when beer drinking

mel
On 2012.12.04 22:01, Iki wrote:
Applications looks amazing!! And is working nice, everyone at our company just installed this app and now we are messing around :)

On Dec 4, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:

You're welcome and congratulations!

Jeff

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
released my first app on the App Store.
(more info: www.groovepond.com)

I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
helped me.

App is live on the app store
https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8

Thanks again!

Miljenko Cvjetko dipl.ing. ET
	Direktor/CEO
	Projektant rješenja/Solution Architect
	Razvojni programer/Senior developer
	Voditelj projekta/Project Manager

IX južna obala 13
Kajzerica Zagreb
T: 385 1 7775555
M: 385 91 557 447 3
F: 385 1 7779556
e: [hidden email]
w: http://holisticware.net

Re: Thanks Everyone!

dermotos
Thanks everyone! Great to have it finally released.

Nic, went with the in-app purchase route, so people can get their friends to download it at a party and still join. Hopefully that would get my app on more devices and hopefully more sales in the long run. :)

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Iki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Applications looks amazing!! And is working nice, everyone at our company just installed this app and now we are messing around :)

On Dec 4, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:

You're welcome and congratulations!

Jeff

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
released my first app on the App Store.
(more info: www.groovepond.com)

I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
helped me.

App is live on the app store
https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8

Thanks again!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Nic Wise
yeha, I didn't see that until after I installed it. Should be a good
candidate for it.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Dermot O Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks everyone! Great to have it finally released.
>
> Nic, went with the in-app purchase route, so people can get their friends to
> download it at a party and still join. Hopefully that would get my app on
> more devices and hopefully more sales in the long run. :)
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Iki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Applications looks amazing!! And is working nice, everyone at our company
>> just installed this app and now we are messing around :)
>>

>> On Dec 4, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You're welcome and congratulations!
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
>>> released my first app on the App Store.
>>> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>>>
>>> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
>>> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
>>> helped me.
>>>

>>> App is live on the app store
>>> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>>>

>>> Thanks again!
>>>

>>> --

t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2

Re: Thanks Everyone!

dermotos
Thanks for all the comments guys. Downloads are starting to pick up a bit already. Would any of you have any problem with me using some of your comments in a "what people are saying" style section of the website, or a facebook update? Haven't got any reviews yet so have no blurbs like that yet.

@James: just uploaded 1.0.1 that fixes that bug, plus a few other (small) ones. Thanks for the heads up.

t.  <a href="tel:%2B44%207788%20592%20806" value="+447788592806">+44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2

Iki

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Iki
No problem at all!

On Dec 5, 2012, at 11:06 AM, Dermot O Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for all the comments guys. Downloads are starting to pick up a bit already. Would any of you have any problem with me using some of your comments in a "what people are saying" style section of the website, or a facebook update? Haven't got any reviews yet so have no blurbs like that yet.

@James: just uploaded 1.0.1 that fixes that bug, plus a few other (small) ones. Thanks for the heads up.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:
yeha, I didn't see that until after I installed it. Should be a good
candidate for it.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Dermot O Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks everyone! Great to have it finally released.
>
> Nic, went with the in-app purchase route, so people can get their friends to
> download it at a party and still join. Hopefully that would get my app on
> more devices and hopefully more sales in the long run. :)
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Iki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Applications looks amazing!! And is working nice, everyone at our company
>> just installed this app and now we are messing around :)
>>

>> On Dec 4, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You're welcome and congratulations!
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
>>> released my first app on the App Store.
>>> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>>>
>>> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
>>> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
>>> helped me.
>>>

>>> App is live on the app store
>>> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>>>

>>> Thanks again!
>>>

>>> --

t.  <a href="tel:%2B44%207788%20592%20806" value="+447788592806">+44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2

Re: Thanks Everyone!

James Darbyshire
No dramas mate.

Happy with you using anything that I said. Could be dangerous!

I'll await the update. Hope the Apple reviewers haven't given up for Xmas yet!

Regards,

James

On 05/12/2012, at 9:06 PM, Dermot O Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for all the comments guys. Downloads are starting to pick up a bit already. Would any of you have any problem with me using some of your comments in a "what people are saying" style section of the website, or a facebook update? Haven't got any reviews yet so have no blurbs like that yet.

@James: just uploaded 1.0.1 that fixes that bug, plus a few other (small) ones. Thanks for the heads up.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:
yeha, I didn't see that until after I installed it. Should be a good
candidate for it.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Dermot O Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks everyone! Great to have it finally released.
>
> Nic, went with the in-app purchase route, so people can get their friends to
> download it at a party and still join. Hopefully that would get my app on
> more devices and hopefully more sales in the long run. :)
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Iki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Applications looks amazing!! And is working nice, everyone at our company
>> just installed this app and now we are messing around :)
>>

>> On Dec 4, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You're welcome and congratulations!
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM, dermotos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, after 18 months of spare time development & learning, I've finally
>>> released my first app on the App Store.
>>> (more info: www.groovepond.com)
>>>
>>> I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for there assistance,
>>> especially Rolf, Jeff, Nic Wise, Sebastien Pouliot and anyone else who
>>> helped me.
>>>

>>> App is live on the app store
>>> https://itunes.apple.com/app/groovepond/id547864690?mt=8
>>>

>>> Thanks again!
>>>

>>> --

t.  <a href="tel:%2B44%207788%20592%20806" value="+447788592806">+44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Abe Gillespie
Looks fantastic!  The demo video is executed with perfection.

One.  Small.  Quibble.

You gotta have the logo pulse to the beat of ... is that Skrillex?  The last trailing seconds of the video where the song plays out, it would be SOOOOO satisfying if the logo pulsed to the beat.

t.  <a href="tel:%2B44%207788%20592%20806" value="+447788592806" target="_blank">+44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise