Set Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign

Set Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign

mobiledev1600
How to set the Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign using MonoTouch. I dont want to code sign my app. I made necessary changes in SDKSettings.plist file In Xcode you can select Don't code sign rather than any provisioning profile. I couldn't find any such option using MonoTouch.

Re: Set Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign

Nic Wise
And unless I'm mistaken (Jeff??) you can sign, change the content, and
then resign it, right? (assuming thats the reason)

On 7 August 2013 19:31, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can't currently not code-sign an iOS application bundle. What is your
> reason for not wanting to code-sign?
>
> Jeff
>

> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:31 AM, mobiledev1600 <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> How to set the Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign using MonoTouch. I
>> dont want to code sign my app. I made necessary changes in
>> SDKSettings.plist
>> file In Xcode you can select Don't code sign rather than any provisioning
>> profile. I couldn't find any such option using MonoTouch.

Re: Set Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign

Jeff Stedfast
Correct - you can resign apps (the Distribute button in the archive organizer allows you to resign right there).

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2013, at 4:07 PM, Nic Wise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> And unless I'm mistaken (Jeff??) you can sign, change the content, and
> then resign it, right? (assuming thats the reason)
>
> On 7 August 2013 19:31, Jeff Stedfast <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> You can't currently not code-sign an iOS application bundle. What is your
>> reason for not wanting to code-sign?
>>
>> Jeff
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:31 AM, mobiledev1600 <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> How to set the Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign using MonoTouch. I
>>> dont want to code sign my app. I made necessary changes in
>>> SDKSettings.plist
>>> file In Xcode you can select Don't code sign rather than any provisioning
>>> profile. I couldn't find any such option using MonoTouch.
>>>

>>> --

> Nic Wise
> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

Re: Set Code Signing Identity to Don't Code Sign

mobiledev1600
Well, we want to test our app using a MDM solution and for some reason it is not working. So the MDM people want to test it in their environment and for that we have to create a build without code signing. Xcode gives an option to do so but i could find a way using MonoTouch.