Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

Anthony.Coqui

+1  Another HUGE thanks to the entire MONO team for your creativity, dedication, support and extremely cool personalities!!!! :)

Also, thanks Miguel for dismissing some of the incorrect statements that have been made…it was needed.

Looking forward to MonoSpace 2011!

Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

Nic Wise
Hell yes. The support and product of MT and MD(s) are first rate. Thanks guys. (and gals, if there are any!)

t. +44.7788.592.806

On 6 May 2011, at 02:00, Anthony.Coqui <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1  Another HUGE thanks to the entire MONO team for your creativity, dedication, support and extremely cool personalities!!!! :)

Also, thanks Miguel for dismissing some of the incorrect statements that have been made…it was needed.

Looking forward to MonoSpace 2011!

Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

Jeremy Johnson

Where might I find Miguel's comments on the incorrect statements?  I have several projects limbo and have been searching obsessively for any new news...

Thanks.
Jeremy

Anthony.Coqui wrote
Also, thanks Miguel for dismissing some of the incorrect statements that
have been made.it was needed.

Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

jawbrey
he made two comments on one of the MD threads yesterday:

> 6. 30 People in the MONO unit let go.  THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE !!!!

That number is made up, there is no source for that.

> I guess you are not allowed to speak about the details or you just don't
> know yet.

Correct.

But the CEO of Attachmate has said that roadmaps will continue, I
think that is all I can say for now.

Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

Mauricio Henriquez
+1, thanks guys for all the effort over the years...and best of lucks in any ways this get solve...

Mauricio

On 05/05/2011 09:00 PM, Anthony.Coqui wrote:

[...]

Mauricio R. Henriquez Schott
Escuela de Ingeniería en Computación
Universidad Austral de Chile - Sede Puerto Montt
Los Pinos S/N, Balneario de Pelluco, Puerto Montt - Chile
Tel: 65-487440
Fax: 65-277156
mail: [hidden email]

buhochileno.vcf (397 bytes) Download Attachment

_______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list

--
Mauricio R. Henriquez Schott
Escuela de Ingeniería en Computación
Universidad Austral de Chile - Sede Puerto Montt
Los Pinos S/N, Balneario de Pelluco, Puerto Montt - Chile
Tel: 65-487440
Fax: 65-277156
mail: [hidden email]

Tiago Reis

www.cardmobili.com

Re: [mono-android] thanks to the MT/MD teams

Pablo Escribano
+1

Pablo

Este mensaje y sus anexos son confidenciales. No podrá ser revelado ni utilizado por nadie que no sea el destinatario. Si lo recibiera por error, por favor avise al remitente, y destruya el mensaje inmediatamente. Gracias.

This message and its attachments are confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify us  and destroy this message inmediately. You must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Thank you.