Re: MonoTouch Digest, Vol 48, Issue 4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: MonoTouch Digest, Vol 48, Issue 4

Mike Rutherford
Maybe gembox has something?


Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:31 AM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Send MonoTouch mailing list submissions to
>    [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>    http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>    [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>    [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of MonoTouch digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: MonoTouch.Dialog Editable (krisha)
>   2. Re: MonoTouch.Dialog Editable (Nic Wise)
>   3. Excel Library (Juan M G?mez)
>   4. Re: Excel Library (Nic Wise)
>   5. Re: Excel Library (Juan M G?mez)
>   6. Re: Excel Library (Jason Awbrey)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 23:38:01 -0700 (PDT)
> From: krisha <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] MonoTouch.Dialog Editable
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to have me RadioElement(Child RootElement) of Parent RootElement
> Editable . I have gone through DemoAdvancedEditing but when i go back to app
> delegate page null exception is being thrown. Really need some help its
> urgent Than you
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/MonoTouch-Dialog-Editable-tp4657601p4658370.html
> Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:43:20 +0100
> From: Nic Wise <[hidden email]>
> To: MonoTouch Forums <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] MonoTouch.Dialog Editable
> Message-ID:
>    <CANfFwGSGn=rOLSRV_hvGfbJh2JD=[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> Are you able to post some code? (using a gist on github for example)
>
> On 8 July 2013 07:38, krisha <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to have me RadioElement(Child RootElement) of Parent RootElement
>> Editable . I have gone through DemoAdvancedEditing but when i go back to app
>> delegate page null exception is being thrown. Really need some help its
>> urgent Than you
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/MonoTouch-Dialog-Editable-tp4657601p4658370.html
>> Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> _______________________________________________
>> MonoTouch mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
>
>
> --
> Nic Wise
> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:52:50 +0100
> From: Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]>
> To: MonoTouch Forums <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [MonoTouch] Excel Library
> Message-ID:
>    <CAJ1RMRR8YZHTb5=[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi,
> I need to parse some data from an excel, so I'm wondering if somebody knows
> a library that allows at least reading access.
>
> cheers
>
> Juan M G?mez
> *Contractor Software Engineer*
> [hidden email]
> www.jmgomez.me <http://jmgomez.me>
>
>   [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_jmgomez_> [image:
> linkedIn]<http://es.linkedin.com/in/juamangomalv>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monotouch/attachments/20130712/074e4cdb/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:00:56 +0100
> From: Nic Wise <[hidden email]>
> To: Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]>
> Cc: MonoTouch Forums <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] Excel Library
> Message-ID:
>    <CANfFwGSGEH32RKQjT+5Vt4+FevsFbgqW=[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> I've used this on the full framework, but not on X.iOS
>
> http://epplus.codeplex.com/
>
> Worked well :)
>
>
> On 12 July 2013 15:52, Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I need to parse some data from an excel, so I'm wondering if somebody
>> knows a library that allows at least reading access.
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> Juan M G?mez
>> *Contractor Software Engineer*
>> [hidden email]
>> www.jmgomez.me <http://jmgomez.me>
>>
>>   [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_jmgomez_> [image: linkedIn]<http://es.linkedin.com/in/juamangomalv>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MonoTouch mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
>
> --
> Nic Wise
> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monotouch/attachments/20130712/6d1de0ad/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:05:45 +0100
> From: Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]>
> To: Nic Wise <[hidden email]>
> Cc: MonoTouch Forums <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] Excel Library
> Message-ID:
>    <CAJ1RMRSKWz3MJ-AUj1=GiQTpX-kHi2dQNCSLW0wz=[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi Nic,
> I tried it, but it has a lot of dependencies.. I also tried Koogra (
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/koogra/) which has less dependencies, but
> without luck. :-(
>
> Juan M G?mez
> *Contractor Software Engineer*
> [hidden email]
> www.jmgomez.me <http://jmgomez.me>
>
>   [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_jmgomez_> [image:
> linkedIn]<http://es.linkedin.com/in/juamangomalv>
>
>
>
>
> 2013/7/12 Nic Wise <[hidden email]>
>
>> I've used this on the full framework, but not on X.iOS
>>
>> http://epplus.codeplex.com/
>>
>> Worked well :)
>>
>>
>> On 12 July 2013 15:52, Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I need to parse some data from an excel, so I'm wondering if somebody
>>> knows a library that allows at least reading access.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>> Juan M G?mez
>>> *Contractor Software Engineer*
>>> [hidden email]
>>> www.jmgomez.me <http://jmgomez.me>
>>>
>>>   [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_jmgomez_> [image: linkedIn]<http://es.linkedin.com/in/juamangomalv>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> MonoTouch mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>>
>>
>> --
>> Nic Wise
>> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
>> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monotouch/attachments/20130712/897944d8/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:31:08 -0500
> From: Jason Awbrey <[hidden email]>
> To: Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]>
> Cc: MonoTouch Forums <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] Excel Library
> Message-ID:
>    <CAAEjJnH7uYMDiMTm0sgKrL1Weh-mry8KC-L2V=[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> might be worth a look...
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11775661/how-can-i-create-excel-sheet-and-file-in-iphone-sdk
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi Nic,
>> I tried it, but it has a lot of dependencies.. I also tried Koogra (
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/koogra/) which has less dependencies, but
>> without luck. :-(
>>
>> Juan M G?mez
>> *Contractor Software Engineer*
>> [hidden email]
>> www.jmgomez.me <http://jmgomez.me>
>>
>>   [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_jmgomez_> [image: linkedIn]<http://es.linkedin.com/in/juamangomalv>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 2013/7/12 Nic Wise <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> I've used this on the full framework, but not on X.iOS
>>>
>>> http://epplus.codeplex.com/
>>>
>>> Worked well :)
>>>
>>>
>>> On 12 July 2013 15:52, Juan M G?mez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>> I need to parse some data from an excel, so I'm wondering if somebody
>>>> knows a library that allows at least reading access.
>>>>
>>>> cheers
>>>>
>>>> Juan M G?mez
>>>> *Contractor Software Engineer*
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> www.jmgomez.me <http://jmgomez.me>
>>>>
>>>>   [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_jmgomez_> [image: linkedIn]<http://es.linkedin.com/in/juamangomalv>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> MonoTouch mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nic Wise
>>> t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
>>> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MonoTouch mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monotouch/attachments/20130712/871ef879/attachment.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
>
> End of MonoTouch Digest, Vol 48, Issue 4
> ****************************************
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
Loading...