Re: ArrayFromHandle?

Mikkel Lønow
I'm also getting this with MT4 beta 2. Everything seems to keep running as it should.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 06:25, Ed Anuff <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of lines like this in the console output with beta 2:

ArrayFromHandle<MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView> count: 1    at
System.Environment.get_StackTrace() in
  at MonoTouch.Foundation.NSArray.ArrayFromHandle(IntPtr handle) in
  at MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView.get_Subviews() in
/Users/plasma/Source/iphone/monotouch/UIKit/UIView.g.cs:line 1310
  at MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView.AddSubview(MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView view)
in /Users/plasma/Source/iphone/monotouch/UIKit/UIView.g.cs:line 197

I don't know if it's an exception, it doesn't seem to be, and my app
is running, so it looks like it might be some debug code?  Those
source paths aren't mine either.