Re: ArrayFromHandle?

Mikkel Lønow
I'm also getting this with MT4 beta 2. Everything seems to keep running as it should.

Mikkel

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 06:25, Ed Anuff <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of lines like this in the console output with beta 2:

ArrayFromHandle<MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView> count: 1    at
System.Environment.get_StackTrace() in
/Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System/Environment.cs:line
252
  at MonoTouch.Foundation.NSArray.ArrayFromHandle(IntPtr handle) in
/Users/plasma/Source/iphone/monotouch/shared/Foundation/NSArray.cs:line
146
  at MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView.get_Subviews() in
/Users/plasma/Source/iphone/monotouch/UIKit/UIView.g.cs:line 1310
  at MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView.AddSubview(MonoTouch.UIKit.UIView view)
in /Users/plasma/Source/iphone/monotouch/UIKit/UIView.g.cs:line 197

I don't know if it's an exception, it doesn't seem to be, and my app
is running, so it looks like it might be some debug code?  Those
source paths aren't mine either.

Ed