Port of MTStatusBarOverlay for monotouch

Port of MTStatusBarOverlay for monotouch

thecoachfr
Hi,

If its the wrong place to post that kind of info please excuse me.
As I need it and didn't find a equivalent, I port to monotouch a status bar overlay window known from Apps like Reeder, Google Mobile App or Evernote. The original library is here : https://github.com/myell0w/MTStatusBarOverlay

And the monotouch version here :
https://github.com/thecoachfr/StatusBarOverlayMonoTouch

Enjoy,
Alex.

Re: Port of MTStatusBarOverlay for monotouch

Nic Wise
Nope, here's all good :)