Please suggest some links for learning create ebook reader

Please suggest some links for learning create ebook reader

embarus
I'm going to create a simple iPhone ebook reader application. For program function, when user flip finger to left  open ebook to next page and filp finger to right open to previous page.
I know that I need to use UiTextView and UiScrollView with use of frame and paging enable. Because of new for iPhone app development and MonoTouch, I need some article or blog that show example for this kind of application.

I'm look forward to hearing from you

Faithfully yours,
Theeranit