Open a PDF with the built in PDF Viewer without closing the Application.

Open a PDF with the built in PDF Viewer without closing the Application.

Madhusudhan
Is it possible to open a pdf using the built in PDF viewer? The same one that is used if I open a PDF from my iBooks?
And also it should be  done without having to leave the app

Re: Open a PDF with the built in PDF Viewer without closing the Application.

Nic Wise
Yes, it is :)

https://gist.github.com/nicwise/5443188

Also, look at QLPreviewController and see whats out there. I'm pushing
it, but you can also present it like any other view controller.

On 23 April 2013 13:28, madhusudhan reddy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to open a pdf using the built in PDF viewer? The same one
> that is used if I open a PDF from my iBooks?
> And also it should be  done without having to leave the app

Re: Open a PDF with the built in PDF Viewer without closing the Application.

jawbrey
you can also do this using a UIWebView to display the PDF

t.  <a href="tel:%2B44%207788%20592%20806" value="+447788592806">+44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken