Monotouch asks for wrong Keychain

Andreas Ploetzeneder
Hey,
what is the reason, when while compiling, monotouch asks for wrong keychain password, even if i set to correct one to default?

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Andreas Plötzeneder

CEO
ihr ploetzeneder it-solutions Team
Mobile DevelopmentDesktopanwendungenWebanwendungen
Tel:
 +43 720 30 30 24 10
Fax: +43 720 30 30 24 20
Email:
[hidden email]
web:
http://www.ploetzeneder-it.com

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail samt aller Anhänge ist vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser E-Mail oder dessen Vertreter sind, so löschen sie diese bitte und informieren Sie den Absender. Jede Form der Verbreitung oder Veröffentlichung der E-Mail, sei es in ihrer Gesamtheit oder in Teilen, die nicht ihrem Zweck dient, ist unzulässig. Das Internet kann die Unversehrtheit dieser Mitteilung nicht garantieren. ploetzeneder it-solutions übernimmt daher keine Haftung, falls die E-Mail geändert wurde.

UIScrollView not moving correctly and not bouncing anymore

eternalbard
Hi

I had a simple UIScrollView showing some JPGs as part of a enterprise application. So in the last days I published some new versions correcting and enhancing another modules/pieces of the application. My boss called a few hours speaking about the image viewer not running well anymore in his iPad, but I didn't changed nothing. I test this on iPad and simulator. So after several tests I came back to book sample inside the iPad application and copied the below code to the project, replacing real code. The difference of the book is that is inside a override ViewDidLoad() and there is and "special" thing to be fullscreen:

// Is't full screen
UIApplication.SharedApplication.StatusBarHidden = true;

RectangleF scrollFrame = scrollView.Frame;
scrollFrame.Width = scrollFrame.Width * 3;
scrollView.ContentSize = scrollFrame.Size;
scrollView.ShowsHorizontalScrollIndicator = false;
RectangleF frame = scrollView.Frame;
frame.X = 0;
UITextView textView = new UITextView (frame);
textView.Editable = false;
textView.Text = "This is page one";
scrollView.AddSubview (textView);
frame.X = frame.Width + 1;
textView = new UITextView (frame);
textView.Editable = false;
textView.Text = "This is page two";
scrollView.AddSubview (textView);
frame.X = frame.Width * 2 + 1;
textView = new UITextView (frame);
textView.Editable = false;
textView.Text = "This is page three";
scrollView.AddSubview (textView);
scrollView.Scrolled += delegate(object sender, EventArgs e) { Console.WriteLine ("scrolled "); };

There is a see images just on landscape, like keynote:
public override bool ShouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation (UIInterfaceOrientation toInterfaceOrientation)
{
if (toInterfaceOrientation == UIInterfaceOrientation.Portrait || toInterfaceOrientation == UIInterfaceOrientation.PortraitUpsideDown)
return false;
else
return true;
}

So I found that the same problem is running. If you drag the page with finger from the page 0 to left, black background appear but when you stop to touch screen, the page 0 do not returns to it's place. If you try to finger ir to the right to move in a smooth animation to the page 1, the page 0 moves a little until the finger stop to touch the screen and do not move to page 1. Also the movement of the page 0 is streange, lige it has clue behind… Or it's heavy…..

Is the some change in newest Mono or some new bug? Is the only thing I think was changes since the last versions through a week or something like.

The problem: at 3 am of today brazillian time, our client travelled to another country to show the solution to their superiors to try an approval of our solution/company… And I can't move back the the latest version of the application published because their travelled with a new iPad so I made the new profile for adhoc some hours ago….

Karl

Re: SPAM-LOW: UIScrollView not moving correctly and not bouncing anymore

eternalbard
A complement…:

The below code in a main window on the original iphone simulator project that this is loaded as all tutorial samples of the world it's running smoothly. So if I didn't done nothing wrong, and someone will test because none perceived some possible bug, test this inside a second view controller, not in the main window.

I called this view controller (and maybe all views inside the application) in that way:

// myView is declared "globally" inside the class
myView = new MyView();
myView.ModalTransitionStyle = UIModalTransitionStyle.FlipHorizontal;
myView.ModalPresentationStyle = UIModalPresentationStyle.FullScreen;
this.PresentModalViewController (myView, true);

Thanks,

Karl

From: Karl Heinz Brehme Arredondo <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 05:17:44 -0300
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [MonoTouch] UIScrollView not moving correctly and not bouncing anymore

_______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list [hidden email] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Re: SPAM-LOW: UIScrollView not moving correctly and not bouncing anymore

eternalbard
Well….. I found the problem…..

Inspired on Miguel's tip to do an UIAlert/MessageBox that waits for user button press, I becae greedy and implemented a "modal" view controller, like a modal Form in Windows, where you can open a dialog, the user work and when finish, the parent form receive the response of the child form because it's modal and continues the execution, so parent form stop the code execution until child close…

So when I open a view controller like:

// myView is declared "globally" inside the class
myView = new MyView();
myView.ModalTransitionStyle = UIModalTransitionStyle.FlipHorizontal;
myView.ModalPresentationStyle = UIModalPresentationStyle.FullScreen;
this.PresentModalViewController (myView, true);

After I have the inspired code…:

while (!childView.isClosed)
{
NSRunLoop.Current.RunUntil (NSDate.FromTimeIntervalSinceNow (0.5));
}

So… My modal-mutant-child view runs and parent stay stopped until child closes. But then, all animation of bounces in web views, map views, image views… All animation became crepy, like heavy and bad animated…. Shame myself ^^… don't be greedy with the dark force.

Now I have to look for a way or the correct way to when a child view dismiss, then must execute things like update info on parent, etc… All different than windows, my sin.

If I continue with this path soon I'll able to write a book about 100 things to do NOT do with MonoTouch hehe.… Or maybe a MonoTouch uncyclopedia…

Karl