MonoDevelop 2.6

Jonas Stawski

I’m looking forward to have support for GIT on MonoDevelop 2.6. Any ideas when it will RTW? Or maybe I already have support for it and I don’t know how.

Thanks,

Jonas

Re: MonoDevelop 2.6

Abe Gillespie
If you're running 2.6 beta then you're "already have it and don't know
it".  Look at the "Version Control" menu item.

-Abe