Mono for Android 1.0 and MonoTouch 4.0

Joseph Hill-2
Hello all
Many of you have probably seen the announcements and discussion already, but
in case you haven't seen it, we did release Mono for Android 1.0 and MonoTouch 4.0
today.  Miguel has a great overview in his blog:
http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2011/Apr-06.html

This email is mainly to let everyone know that we do have a launch promotion:

If you already own MonoTouch, you can use your MonoTouch activation code to
save 50% off of the same edition of Mono for Android.
Visit http://mono-android.net/Store to purchase.

If you do not own MonoTouch, but would like to take advantage of the offer,
you can purchase MonoTouch at the same time as Mono for Android and also
receive the 50% discount at the time of purchase.

These promotions run through 5/31/2011.

Thank you
Joseph

Re: Mono for Android 1.0 and MonoTouch 4.0

Ed Anuff
Just in case anyone else couldn't figure it out either, the Mono for
Android discount code is applied by putting in your original Monotouch
activation code (not the upgrade activation code if you recently
upgraded your MT) into the coupon code field.  I tried the upgrade
activation code from a month back and it wasn't working but then dug
through my old email to the original purchase back in '09 and found
that activation code worked.

Ed