Migrate app to IOS7

Alejandro Vazquez
Hi,

I have some apps running for IOS6 and would like to migrate them so they have look & feel for IOS7.

Do I have to do anything special to migrate an app?

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro

Re: Migrate app to IOS7

jawbrey
if your app is build using standard UIKIt elements without any custom UI, it will get the updated iOS7 look without you having to do anything

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/userexperience/conceptual/TransitionGuide/index.html