May Basic TCP/IP Programming Be Available?

May Basic TCP/IP Programming Be Available?

Bing Li
Hi, all,

I am a new user of MonoTouch. I have one question about it. May the fundamental TCP/IP programming be available in MonoTouch? I would like to use TCP to interact with other devices on the Internet.

Thanks,
LB

Re: May Basic TCP/IP Programming Be Available?

Nic Wise
This should help you

http://www.grumpydev.com/2010/03/27/locating-network-services-on-the-iphoneipad-with-monotouch/

found using

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=monotouch+socket

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 07:19, Bing Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, all,
> I am a new user of MonoTouch. I have one question about it. May the
> fundamental TCP/IP programming be available in MonoTouch? I would like to
> use TCP to interact with other devices on the Internet.
> Thanks,
> LB

t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/ | http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicwise
mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa