Losing image resolution on iPhone 4

HairyJohn
Hi,
Ive written a custom view and Im overriding the Draw method.

What I want to do is draw 1 of 3 images full screen. Im painting into those images elsewhere by beginning  a context, getting the image, and ending the context. Then in the draw Im simply drawing the appropriate image.

The problem however is the image is fuzzy on my iPhone 4, its like its losing half the resolution. Im not sure what to do to make sure the image I get from the context doesn't lose any data.

If I draw in the view directly to the context it looks fine, but I want to be able to quickly flick to another prerendered image and its that image that is fuzzy.

Any ideas?

Cheers
John