Linker error when trying to go to device (MT5201)

Linker error when trying to go to device (MT5201)

lokinfey
I can run bass for iphone(Bass.net) in simulater ,but I can't run in device .  Who can help me?

I set this in simulater

-v -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir} -lbass -lbassflac -all_load "

it can compile and run

But I let it run in my device ,it can not run . It tell me

Error MT5201: Native linking failed. Please review user flags provided to gcc: "-L/abc/PlayerCross/PlayerCross" "-lbass" "-lbassflac" "-all_load" (MT5201)

can you help me soon

Re: Linker error when trying to go to device (MT5201)

Rolf Bjarne Kvinge
Hi,

Can you provide the full build output from Xamarin Studio? It should tell you exactly what the native linker is complaining about.

Best regards,
Rolf