How to access pdf controls through program.

How to access pdf controls through program.

Madhusudhan
I have a pdf in my application .That pdf will contain Textbox and radiobutton controls.I need to bind data to that pdf controls like(Textboxes & checkboxes etc).How can i access pdf controls through program??

Thanks in advance for replying to my email.

Re: How to access pdf controls through program.

Nic Wise
As far as I know, you can't, not with the built in PDF stuff on iOS
(with or without Xamarin tools)

Forms are usually a function of Adobe Acrobat, not the PDF "standard".

So, you could save to, and load in, Acrobat if the user had it
installed, tho I'm not sure how you would get the PDF back. Or you
could use something like Foxit

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/sdk/embedded/ios/

PSPSDKIT might work too

http://pspdfkit.com/

I think someone (D. Alex Soto) did bindings for it a while back, so
they should be in the Xamarin bindings github repo.