GetNetworkInterfaces() with Personal Hotspot enabled causes crash?

GetNetworkInterfaces() with Personal Hotspot enabled causes crash?

dermotos
Can anyone else confirm this? Using latest stable release on iOS6.

Calling GetNetworkInterfaces() when Personal Hotspot is turned on causes an ArgumentException to be thrown. I have submitted it as a bug.

Re: GetNetworkInterfaces() with Personal Hotspot enabled causes crash?

sday
This is probably totally unrelated, but thought I'd throw it out there in case it had some relevance or sparked another line of thinking...  I noticed that even under iOS5, if I try to enable personal hotspot while I'm plugged in (usb) and running the app in debug mode, I crash the iPhone every time.  fwiw