Copy DB from ipad to project directory

sama446
I have a preloaded SQLite database which i am copying succesfully into ipad's environment.specialfolder when my app is launched by user. As the user uses the app lot of data will be changed in the database within the
specialfolder. Now when the user closes the app i want the altered sqlite db within ipads memory to replace the original preloaded db which i attached to the app.

I tried a lot of ways which work on simulator, but not on ipad. In simulator data is maintained in the db as long as the app is not reinstalled. So why is it now working on ipad. I get empty database loaded everytime the app launches, i want the db to be overwritten with data.

Please help me with this.

Re: Copy DB from ipad to project directory

sama446
got the solution.. it was simple though if any one wants to know.. just create a secondary file in library folder and copy the in memory db to that place, it will hold data through login and logout.