Change Language for Connected Outlets programmatically

Change Language for Connected Outlets programmatically

Madhusudhan
I have a Large Application in that there are so many UiLabels and button controls will be available.My requriment is when i select a particular language i need to change the Language of that all controls to that particular selected language.i have Text language file throught that i need to access .I have a code for this but problem is how to change language for all connected outlets(Uilabels and buttons) programmatically .
                 I am waiting for your valuable replies.Thanks in Advance

Re: Change Language for Connected Outlets programmatically

Nic Wise
You have a few choices for this.

I'd suggest you look at Vernacular, which is what Rdio made for their
app (the iOS and Android ones are done with Xamarin tools):

https://github.com/rdio/vernacular

Failing that, iOS provides multi-language stuff via XIB's and
NSLocalizedString, but a lot of it is manual. You'd need to read the
apple docs for that, or see if there is anything on the Xamarin docs
site,

http://docs.xamarin.com/guides/ios/advanced_topics/localization_and_internationalization

Not something I've had to do except to look at it. You might want to
try the forums (http://forums.xamarin.com/) which has more people who
might have done it.