Cannot AOT System.dll and System.Runtime.Serialization.dll <- WTH?

Cannot AOT System.dll and System.Runtime.Serialization.dll <- WTH?

OUSteve
Updated Xamarin today so I'm assuming that is what triggered this...

Anyway, after updating, I did a full rebuild on my solution that has 4 projects...Never had an issue before and WHAMO! I am getting the attached error (Error MT3001: Could not AOT the assembly '/Users/imac/Documents/Projects/DataCappMaster - MM/MostRecent/dataCAPP/DataCAPP/obj/iPhone/Ad-Hoc/mtouch-cache/Build/System.dll' (MT3001)

- and -

Error MT3001: Could not AOT the assembly '/Users/imac/Documents/Projects/DataCappMaster - MM/MostRecent/dataCAPP/DataCAPP/obj/iPhone/Ad-Hoc/mtouch-cache/Build/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll' (MT3001)

Had no issues at all today sending out builds until this evening...

Any suggestions? I'll be sitting in the corner of my office, shaking, crying and praying to the Xamarin gods until I hear something...

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2013-08-07 at 9.38.34 PM.png (90K) Download Attachment

Re: Cannot AOT System.dll and System.Runtime.Serialization.dll <- WTH?

Rolf Bjarne Kvinge
Hi,

Can you paste the full build output?

Best regards,
Rolf

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Steve Maddox <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hey Rolf,

No need. Turns out when I restructured my projects folder, I included a space in the project path and that caused the issue. Just a coincidence that I upgraded at the same time.

Thanks though!