Can this be done with monotouch?

Paul Johnson
Hi,

I'm working on an app which has to be as flexible as possible. The idea
is that when the app is first run, the user gets to set up buttons on a
screen, these buttons have a picture on them - so picture 1 may have
doors, and picture 2 have windows for user 1. User 2 may have them set
the other way around.

There is a finite number of pictures available to the user.

The problem doesn't come with the generation of the user interface, but
in the event handling. As the buttons are defined by the user, I can
statically have button 1 starting the doors class when it could equally
be windows or chimneys etc.

Is there a way to launch the correct class depending on what the user
has defined?

Paul
--
"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a

Re: Can this be done with monotouch?

jawbrey
All buttons could have the same handler, then could route based on
whatever the user had defined the button as

Pretty sure this is a standard pattern, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Sent from my iPad