Back Button in MonoTouch.Dialog

BenediktH
Hi,

Is it possible to style the back-button with monotouch.dialog? I've tried
different methodes, but BackBarButtonItem is always null :-/

Thanks in advance,
Benedikt

fread() || die()

Re: Back Button in MonoTouch.Dialog

Nic Wise
How do you want to style it?

You can set the title (eg "Back" or the name of the previous one) by
setting the title of the previous dialog temporarly, and change it
when the current one is dismissed.

If you want to change how it looks, UIAppearance is the best way - you
provide ad image,and thats used as the background and other
properties, tho that often applies to _all_ back buttons.